Ministries at BRBC
We hope to be able to resume each of these ministries as soon as possible. During the current Covid-19 crisis, the church continues to meet for worship each Sunday at 10:00am. We just started meeting again for Sunday School inside our building. Thank you and God bless you during this time.
- Women on Mission (WMU) - Meets 2nd Tuesday of the month at 11:00am and the WMU provides a Food Pantry each Tuesday between 11am-12pm.
- Men's Fraternity - Meet the 3rd Saturday at 7:30am. One of the biggest lies that men believe is that we've got to figure it all out on our own. Our men's group meets the 3rd Saturday every month via Zoom. We check on each other, and yes, we learn how to "handle our stuff" better by seeing what Jesus had to say about it. Leave us your email below & we'll gladly send you an invite to join us for the next one.
- Youth "ENGAGE" Student Ministry (7th - 12th Grade Students) exists to provide a safe, fun and educating environment for middle and high school students in order to lead them to a personal relationship with Jesus and develop in Christian maturity, culminating in a desire to share their faith with others and serve their community. "ENGAGE" has met on Wednesday evening from 6:30-8:00pm and Sunday morning from 9:30-10:30am. All events take place at the Engage House. Due to COVID this is on hold.
- Wednesday Adult Bible Study - Wednesday evenings On-Line. Bible Study
- Nursery - The Nursery is available on Sunday mornings both during Sunday School and the Worship Service for children birth through age 4 years.
- Outreach Ministries - The Broad Run Outreach Team exists to provide community service and mission opportunities to its members to help them grow in their personal relationship with Jesus, leading to a greater desire to serve Him in the local community and beyond, resulting in opportunities to share their faith with those they are serving to transform the community and world to Christ likeness.
(Check with our church office for resumption of each of these ministries in a post-COVID atmosphere)